The Financial Coordinator is responsible for recording and paying agency's approved monthly bills, preparing monthly reports, (Board, DHEC, grants, month-end, etc.) prepare bi-monthly payroll and related information (taxes and paid time off), assist with the yearly budget planning with the Finance Committee and Executive Director, assist with the yearly audit, and prepare and file quarterly tax reports.
- Conscientious and trust-worthy
- Computer skills and knowledge of QuickBooks software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of general accounting / bookkeeping practices
- Refine and maintain operational budget and other financial records on QuickBooks.
- Manage payroll including twice monthly pay checks, changes in IRS regulations, individual deductions.
- Manage payroll taxes for state and IRS.
- Produce monthly invoices to donors with approval from Executive Director.
- Produce monthly financial reports for Executive Director, Board and committees.
- Establish and maintain system for billing SOVA for forensic interviews and counseling services.
- Support Executive Director by developing systems that adhere to audit recommendations regarding billing and payroll procedures.
- Assist Executive Director in development of annual operating budget, revisions and/or contingency plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org